Airmail makes full use of the OS X environment to utilise the latest features, such as the Today view in the Notification Centre.
Enable the Today Extension
- Click on the on the Notification Centre icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Then click on Edit
- Click on the green plus sign, next to the Airmail Today
- Click on the Done button
Using the Today Extension
- Click on the Notification Centre icon (top right in the menubar)
- Notice the new Airmail section in the Today screen with 3 tabs viz. INBOX - Lists the 10 most recent message in the inbox, To Do - Lists the 10 most recent messages marked as "To Do" and Memo - Lists the 10 most recent messages marked as "Memo".
- Click on the tabs to view the corresponding messages.
Each message has 3 shortcut icons.
Reply - Opens the message in Airmail ready to reply, Archive Archives the message, without opening Airmail and Delete - Deletes the message without opening Airmail