Alias accounts allow you to essentially merge one or more email addresses.
To add an alias account, follow these steps.
1. Open Airmail Preferences using the ‘Airmail’ menu at the top left of your screen, as shown below.
2. On the left side of the Accounts page a list of your email accounts appears. Select the email account you’d like to add an alias to.
3. Click the 'Alias’ button above the account information area. A list should appear.
4. Click the ’+’ button at the bottom left of the table. You should see a slide down window appear, enter the account name and email address. If you want to make the alias as the 'Default Sender', please check the box for it.
5. You can also use custom SMTP settings along with the account password to define the alias account as shown in the picture below.
6. When the alias is final and ready to use, you can choose to select the alias from composer from the list as shown in the picture below: