Labels/Folders can be customized in Airmail app. This article will look at the different options for customizing folders.
Customize a Label
1. Tap the menu icon ≡ in the top left corner on the app, which will reveal the menu.
2. Scroll down to Labels and tap on it
3. Tap on the preferred email account
4. Now tap and hold on the label you wish to customize.
5. The folder properties will now appear:
Rename: To give the label a new name
Colour: Choose a different colour.
New Sub label: Create a sub label
Move: Move the label to a different location
Add to Favorites: Labels marked as Favourites will be displayed in the Sidebar menu
Hide: Hide the label
Delete: Delete the label
7. To close the Label properties, tap on the X